Sunday, October 2, 2011

A little bit sappy

Sorry about no thrift post last week - I have a good one for this week though!
But for today - I'm giving you the best sappy movies of all time.
Whenever I watch these movies, I bawl. [I'm talking a box of tissues.]
Some I've bawled over more than others, but I still cry over them all.
These movies have taught me some of the greatest things about love.
So I took the time to tell you a love lesson and things I've learned from each!
Pop one and and grab the tissue box :) enjoy!

Top Ten Love Movies


1. Moulin Rouge
Love Lesson: Love is like oxygen.
What I Learned: The greatest thing you'll ever learn,
is just to love and be loved in return.

2. Romeo and Juliet
Love Lesson: Love breaks all rules you or others have set.
What I Learned: Listen to your heart and then fight for the one.


3. Time Traveler's Wife
Love Lesson: Love is timeless and is found in the journey.
What I Learned: Be there and drop everything when you can.

4.Titanic
Love Lesson: Love - you know when you know.
What I Learned: Cherish each moment with each other.


5. The Notebook
Love Lesson: Love is hard but when it's real, it's forever.
What I Learned: Write hand written letters as much as possible.


6. A Walk to Remember
Love Lesson: Love is very special and unique.
What I Learned: She/he is your best friend until the end.

7. Serendipity
Love Lesson: Love is once in a lifetime.
What I Learned: Hold out for the very best.


8. Tristan and Isolde
Love Lesson: Love is being selfless.
What I Learned: Always put the other one first.


9. The Proposal
Love Lesson: Love is random and spontaneous.
What I Learned: Love the quirks in each other and have fun.


10. One Day
Love Lesson: Love makes you a better person.
What I Learned: Find the person who brings out the best in you.


So if you're looking for a sappy movie - grab one of these!
Oh and guys, you'll have to sit through these at some point if you haven't.
You won't cry like us girls do - but remember the lessons :)
and try some things I learned [way to a woman's heart - promise]

1 comment:

leave me some love! xoxo