Sunday, October 9, 2011

Friday Night Lights

When I was in high school, I never missed a football game.
I lived and breathed football.
Both high school and professional levels.
I can't think of a place I'd rather be on a fall night.
Friday. Night. Football. Lights. 
Sweatshirts. Hot Chocolate. Friends. Cheers.
That right there is the best thing about fall!
It's one thing I really miss about high school,
and something I wish my small college had - a football team.
We took school spirit to the max.
P-Block was the student section for the games.
And we always packed it out!!!
[I'm in the second row with all the tall guys above
and in the front row center/left below.] 
I seriously feel like this was just the other night.
I can't believe these pictures were taken 3 years ago!


Anyways, here are some...

FALL FAVORITES
HAYRIDES [Me and Rachel]

SQUARE DANCING [Me and Nicholas]

CARVING PUMPKINS [Me]

CABIN GETAWAY FAMILY WEEKEND [fall fam vacay]

LATE NIGHT DRIVES [Me and Nicholas]

BONFIRES

LEAVES CHANGING

SUNSETS


Those are some of my favorite fall activities and things :)
The weather is always perfect!

Others I want to do this fall:
-Apple picking
-Corn maze
-Haunted house
-East State Penitentiary
-Jump in a a leaf pile
-Take a nature walk
-Get a family football game together

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love! xoxo