Thursday, October 13, 2011

Dollar Tree

The Dollar Tree so counts as thrifting.
I mean cheap, interesting pieces, and winning finds!
I went this week in order to get some fall decorations.
I wasn't hoping to find too much but I knew I'd find something.
And did I ever :)

I mean 50 red and yellow leaves = $1.00
and look at everything I did with them!

I attached them to the twinkle lights - loving it!!!
And they kind of look like they're falling too :)



I put them in our lamp... roomie's idea!


 I put some of the extra ones on our mirror too!

So many ways to use 50 little leaves:) for a dollar!

I got these babies for a whole $3.00 at the local store too...

And we put them at the bottom of our lamp like a little garden!
How did you decorate for fall?!

And our room is officially looking like fall!!! :)
I snagged some other things at the dollar store,
but they are for another time and place!

1 comment:

  1. found your blog :) the leaves look so good! i'm now motivated to take them out of the bag and do something with them lol. love ya mels

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love! xoxo