Monday, October 10, 2011

Fall Break

So I clearly won't be talking about Philadelphia sports today...
Horrible. Absolutely horrible weekend for sports. 
Hard feelings. Lots of them. And an upset belly.

Anyways, this week is my last week before fall break.
I love fall break. It comes at the perfect time every year.
Right in the middle of the semester when things are rough.
I've never done anything super exciting for fall break though.
I usually see my family and boyfriend and friends for a few days.
But this year I'm getting on a plane.

I'm getting on a plane and flying to Tennessee!!!
Because Hannah goes to school there and I miss her a lot.
So I'm going to visit her for a long weekend :)
YAY!

There is really nothing else to say except that I can't wait to go!
And I started my half marathon today - go me! and my running buddy:)
Who almost had to carry me back because of my allergies.
This weather - it is a killer. The plants don't know what is going on.
And I don't either. Boots vs Flip Flops = hardest decision each day.
It's a dilemma people.
So if the weather could be constant that would be wonderful.

Okay that is my wonderful life.
Come back tomorrow for my epiphany.
It's an awesome one my friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love! xoxo