Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkin Weekend

This weekend was full of pumpkins.
Carving and baking.
And lots of fun!

Nick and I kept up with tradition this weekend.
We went to the pumpkin patch and did the walk around,
and we got ourselves some real winners to carve :)
He managed to do his start to finish in 15 minutes.
Mine took me the better part of 45 minutes.
But mine was way cleaner and planned out!
A face with fangs by Nick and LOVE park sign by me :)

Today I made the perfect Sunday Fall Snack.
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins.
What you need:
2 boxes of choc cake mix
2 cans of pumpkin (15 oz)
1 bag of choc chips
[Fill the tins most of the way
because they don't rise that much]
Bake at 350 for 20ish minutes
Test to see if done.
Let cool for a few minutes.
Eat and enjoy :)
They are deadly though - so good!

I'll be munching on some of these this afternoon
and drinking some hot french vanilla tea :)
Oh and my Mama made some butternut squash soup - yessss!
It's a great day here for food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love! xoxo