Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Closet Space

I'm gonna keep things light after yesterday's post...

Okay so I have a problem.
I have enough clothes to clothe a small nation.
No I swear, I'm serious. Ask anyone.
I have a walk in closet: full [shelves, hangers, bins]
A big dresser with 6 massive drawers: full.
Big under the bed bins: full.
And about 15 jackets in the coat closet.
In my defense, I wear 95% of all the clothing.

Today is not about my clothes though.
Today is about my dream closet where I put my clothes!
I have a closet obsession. A big one too!
And today I have a lot going on...
[fall break is quickly approaching]
so here are some of my dream closets :)
I know you've been dying to see pictures right?!
[All pictures are via pinterest - duh!]

What I my dream closet will [maybe] entail:

1. A bench or cute couch.

2. Color coordinating makes life so easy!

3. Having shelves of shoes would be amazing.

4. A girl can never have enough clothes.

5. A cute closet layout makes getting dressed fun!

6. Frame amazing shopping bags.

7. A ladder for my closet would be Heaven on earth!

Okay so some of these many be ridiculous,
but hey a girl can dream right :)
I hope you enjoyed my "Wardrobe Wednesday!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love! xoxo