Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Color Blocking

New. Trend.
COLOR BLOCKING.

Embrace it.
Be daring.
Try new things.
This might help you find complimenting colors.
[The colors directly opposite of each other are winners!]
Here are some ideas for color pairs as well:
1. Cobalt blue, yellow and orange
2. Brown, pink and peach
3. Purple, bright blue, and teal
4. Navy blue, bright pink, and white
5. Coral, gray, and ivory

Personal favorite: CORAL and TEAL.
You seriously cannot go wrong.
Especially with my fair skin tone!
I first discovered coral and teal 2 years ago,
and I haven't been able to let go since.
Both colors compliment my fair skin and each other!
Winner all around :) go me! 


Tips:
1. Coloring blocking can make you lose 10 lbs instantly
2. Use separates to create the color blocking look
3. Layer. layer. layer.
4. Experiment and break out of your shell
5. Neutral shoes help bring it all together

All pictures are from pinterest of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love! xoxo