Monday, February 13, 2012

top ten girly movies

I'm a sucker for sappy love chick flicks. Whenever I need a really good cry,
I put one of these movies in and bawl my eyes out over these stories.
These are sappy chick flicks though not just sappy
I saw Lauren Conrad did this post about her favorite chick flicks!
So check hers out after you check out my favorite movies of all time :)
Also check out my favorite love movies of all time with some love lessons here.
Not in any order (because any one of these can make it to #1 on any given day)
but here are the trailers for the movies that I love and could watch over and over again...

1. Moulin Rouge
2. The Vow
3. Romeo and Juliet
4. The Holiday
5. Time Traveler's Wife
6. A Walk to Remember
7. The Notebook
8. Water for Elephants
9. Titanic
10. Dear John

And after Friday night I have officially added THE VOW to this list :) I cried a lot!
The movie was adorable and reminded me to love fiercely every single day.
And it reminded me to be glad I'm not 14 anymore...rude kids in the theater.

So basically put Rachel McAdams in the movie with anyone really or
Channing Tatum (The Vow) or with Ryan Gosling (The Notebook)
and I'm bound to love it because she was meant to play in sappy girl movies!


So if you're not sure what else to do tomorrow for Valentine's Day...
pop one of these in with your man or with the girls! It's bound to be a good night:)
I know I will be watching one tomorrow night for sure!
And boys - this is your last night to go get your sweetheart something for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love! xoxo