Wednesday, February 22, 2012

i work out

I love exercise. I love pink.
I love putting them together.
Hence the pink shoes, shorts and shirt!

Everyone should be getting some physical exercise daily.
I run, do zumba, or lift about five times a week.
I wish I could do it every single day, but my schedule
and the time the sun sets kinda throws it off.
I'm super pumped for spring though because then
I get my run on every day!
I do much better as a whole when I run daily.
I'm not as stressed and I feel better about myself.
I also sleep better when I get more exercise.
And of course I eat healthier foods to keep my going.
So I love to workout for many reasons!

The key to working out - find something you love!
It's not going to be enjoyable or fun if you don't like it.
It's just going to be painful and really hard to stick to
if you don't at least like to do it.
This is why so many people quit their programs.
Don't let that be you!
Now it doesn't have to be easy.
Actually, it shouldn't be too easy for you.
But you should like it and be able to grow with it.
Also, switch things up daily to work different muscles.
You don't want to over do it at first or
let your muscles get used to certain exercises.

For example, I love to run and I can grow with that.
I can increase my speed and distance each time,
and that makes it a great workout for me.
Hence my half marathons that I did and am doing!
But I also love lifting which is good because in order
to keep running - you need to build up muscles.
So find something you love to do and get active!
And cute workout clothes can help your mood while you workout :)
Pink running shoes are my thing!

Need some more tips - go here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love! xoxo