Sunday, February 26, 2012

catch up

Dear Readers,

So this month this little blog of mine reached an all time high of visitors! Around a third of my visitors ever were in the past few weeks! That is crazy :) Many of you have not been following since the beginning of this blog - that's okay, I'm glad you're here now! And I know there are some others who have been faithful since the beginning - thank you for your support and for sticking with me! Anyways, I wanted to bring you some of my favorite posts that were in the earlier days and some from more recently. I forgot about a lot of these so it was fun to check them out again! I keep learning more and more each and every day from this little blog. Read them all; read a few; stay as long as you can; just get to know me better!

my voice. my vision.

Struggles/Reflections:
Post-it Note
Creativity
Why Me?!
Footprints
College Student
My Scar
Temporary Home
flawed
like a child

DIY:
School Desk Freshened Up
A Little Dorm This and a Little Dorm That
Facials
gold, glitter, and chevron

Thrift:
Thrifting
Look Beyond

My Fashion:
Fashionably Late
dash of spring

Random:
A little bit sappy
Made in America
The List
The Grammy Awards 2012
a letter to a five year old

And can I just say that I would love to be 
soaking in the sun and salt water right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love! xoxo