Saturday, February 11, 2012

help: i need advice

Okay so I'm looking for some changes in my life.
Nothing too drastic though - just think hair and blog.

#1: Hair Tips - blonde and bangs?
I'm definitely going much blonder.
I want to bring out my strawberry blonde
and add in some very blonde highlights.
But my questions is bangs or no bangs?

My hair right now:

So which of these bangs do you like for me:
1: shorter but piecey
2: more to the side
3: longer and fewer pieces
4: no bangs at all


#2: The Blog - what do you want?
I've gotten some requests recently
so I'm opening this up to you - the readers.

The question:
What do you want more of?

Note - I will be doing more outfit posts.
I've talked with a friend and 
she's an amazing photographer.
She just happens loves my blog and my style!
So she has been gracious enough
to offer to take photos of me weekly :)


Leave your advice in a comment or email me!
I can't wait to hear from all of you on these
very important topics haha :)

4 comments:

  1. DEFINITELY go with #2. More to the side bangs and super blonde (with some dark strawberry blonde lowlights). Go bold, baby! Can't wait to see it! Also, you should make a post where you take a really cute piece of clothing and take it from casual, to work, to a night on the town! Can't wait to see it all! Love you SO MUCH! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about a twinnie blog? One article of clothing shown in 2 different colleges and a few different styles? Clothing item can be switched in early March. Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think bangs 2 or 3- keep them a bit longer at first. You can take the plunge to #1 if you like the idea of bangs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kels...this is hard but I like the #2 side bangs and the last one too without the bangs! When are you going to do your hair? -Jess :)

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love! xoxo