Thursday, February 23, 2012

sicky

I was doing so well! Especially working with kids so much...
I haven't been sick except for like a day all winter.
And of course this week I go the head cold going around.
But at least it isn't the stomach flu which is also circulating.
The kids I babysit for have all been sick so it was bound to happen.
I can't play superwoman forever now can I?!
So if I don't have anymore out of the water posts this week - you know why.

But the 5 reasons why being sick for a day or two rocks includes...
1. Not feeling guilty for changing to pjs the second you get home.
2. Being able to sleep whenever you want to.
3. Watching endless hours of Netflix shows.
4. Having a reason to eat whatever you want or can eat.
5. Being a baby princess for a few days!
So for all those people out there trying to avoid the germs... 

-Wash your hands with soap and water.
-Wipe your phone and keyboard down - germ central friends!
-Get plenty of sleep (something I struggle with being a college girl).
-Drink OJ or take some vitamin C to stay healthy.
-Don't forget to wash your sheets and clothes if you do get sick,
-Oh and since it is so gorgeous out this week - get outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love! xoxo