Tuesday, February 14, 2012

my valentine


So today, Valentine's Day, will be spent 1. in class 2. throwing a birthday and valentine party for some kiddos I babysit for 3. going to work and giving people tours of my school's campus and 4.  sitting through a three hour night class. 

Everyone else will be smooching it up with their boo, and I will be taking notes on how to teach students English from other countries. Yes I know it screams romantic and exciting. Nick and I will be celebrating this coming weekend instead - but I already went to see The Vow with him so that kind of counts!

If I could go out tonight and wear anything it would be this:
If I could make any food for tonight it would be PB heart cookies:
If I could be eating anything right now it would be these chocolates:
If I was going to craft for Valentine's Day I would make these:
If I could be anywhere today I would be with him:
Nick is the only boyfriend that I've dated over this holiday.
And I'm so glad I never let any other boy ruin it for me because
he has always been amazing with this holiday (4 years in a row baby)!
Maybe it's because Nick and St Valentine share the same bday?!
Anyways, he always surprises me with something incredible!
Jewelry, cheesy bears, roses, chocolates, dinners... the works!
This year he got me a pink rose dipped in gold
from I Hate Steven Singer!  And I loveee it!
Yes, it is a real rose. Yes, it is dipped/painted in 24 karat gold.
No, it will never die because it is dipped in a protective sealant.
I have it sitting on my table looking like the rose from Beauty and the Beast!

Happy Valentine's Day!
I hope that you all have a great day friends,
regardless of you relationship status.

One last thing, I have to honor an amazing singer.
Two of my all time favorite songs by Whitney Houston.
 I Will Always Love You.

 I Wanna Dance With Somebody.

1 comment:

  1. Just passing on some blogging love since you have posted every day for a week!! WOW= loved the kids comments and hope you have a lovely evening. Oh- and your rose does look like the Beauty and the Beast rose!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love! xoxo