Monday, February 20, 2012

dash of spring

Scarf: Charming Charlie's. Shirt: Tommy Hilfiger. Pants: Old Navy. Belt: Target. Boots: Payless.
 Watch: Guess. Earrings: Forever21.

Well friends, here they are! I did this outfit post with the help of my Mama like 2 months ago and got some great reviews on it. So with the help of one amazing friend and photographer, I am bringing you more of my fashion style. Get pumped! Taking these pictures was slightly awkward for me at first because I'm new at this whole "wanna-be fashion blogger" thing. But they look really good if I do say so myself! The weather said it was going to be warm and sunny... but it was cold and overcast all day. But since the weather has been so nice recently the flowers have been confused with what season it is, so if you look closely, you can see a little dash of spring in all these pictures. Which makes me want spring to get here soon!

I have a pretty classic and laid back look going on in these pictures. Boots are always really classic and can be paired with basically anything. I love the pink scarf with the navy and white shirt because it adds the little splash of color that I love. I am a color popping kinda girl. I will add anything - belt, jewelry, bag, shoes, scarf or whatever for that little extra splash of color

My advice - find what you can do well and work with it. For example, my mom has lots of important meetings and presentations on a daily basis. She knows how to pair any colorful and classy jacket with great jewelry in order to make a statement outfit while still being business professional. She knows what look she wants to achieve and what she's really good at so she makes that work for her!

What are you good at? You need to find out and make that work for you because nothing works better than a confident girl! So work it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love! xoxo