Tuesday, April 2, 2013

where did you go?

So asking my students how their ten day Spring Break was turned into one of the most interesting questions. Here are a few responses from my first and second graders:

"I went to Italy! Rome was fancy."
"I went to Turkey! I got American lollipops."
"My friend came to visit from France!"
"I went to see my family in Poland!"

And my response... "I went to Vienna, Cesky Krumlov and explored a lot of Prague!"

Well dang!! I've never heard of going to so many countries over a break but 'tis the lives of international kids living in Europe. And I've never had a more exciting Spring Break either!

I guess it's like going to Florida or California for Spring Break... only a bit more fancy :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes- it was so fun to be in Vienna, Cesky Krumlov and Prague with you!! While it may have been a bit cold and snowy, it was really an great adventure! Love you-can't wait to see your pictures.

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love! xoxo