Friday, April 19, 2013

a walk in the park

Today I took my littles on a walk outside because they worked so hard all week, and our week was not exactly a walk in the park. But today our walk was wonderful and very educational! We were on a mission to look for what rocks make in our world. So off we went to the park! And my littles were shocked to find rocks all around them. We even saw cement being made which uses gravel! There are learning experiences all around us :)

Then I let them play in the park (which they did have to earn with good behavior and discussions). It was so much fun to chase them around and take some pictures of them giggling and having fun!! I love these littles and had the best time with them today :) They manage to make me melt every single day. I'm so blessed and honored to be teaching them!






My favorite moment was holding their hands while we walked; I would give their hand a little squeeze and they would squeeze back and smile!



For those of you who loved the quote "every storm runs of rain," here's the song by Gary Allen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love! xoxo