Wednesday, April 17, 2013

bad days

We all have bad days.
Littles do. Teachers do.
But the thing about bad days
is that we need to think about
how to make tomorrow an
awesome day! So we reflect.

We talk about the truth and
how today was not a good day.
Then we talk about the specifics:
unkind words, not listening and
other things that made the day bad.

Reflecting helps us to realize
what actions and attitudes
need to be changed tomorrow.

So how do I handle bad days?
I put on my very bright pink
running shoes and I hit the
pavement for a solid hour.
And I pray that God will
help me show love, patience
and kindness with my littles.

And then I wake up and
tell myself to make it a better
day for me and the littles.
I pray for wisdom and
each of my littles in the am.

And the next day is
always much brighter
and I get smothered in
hugs and laughs all day!

Because... every storm 
runs out of rain! -Gary Allen

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome- forwarded it to several people today who have those bad days every now and then. Love the quote- every storm really does run out of rain!

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love! xoxo