Thursday, April 4, 2013

six hours

There is a six hour difference between the Philadelphia and Prague.
So that means...

When I wake up you are heading into dream land.
When I start teaching you are still sweetly snoozing away.
When I eat lunch you are about to hit your snooze button again.
When I am done teaching you are right in the middle of your morning.
When I am taking the Metro (subway) and bus home you are eating lunch.
When I am eating dinner you are drinking your afternoon pick-me-up cup of coffee.
When I am writing lesson plans you are finishing up your really long day of work or school.
When I am crawling into bed you are thinking about dinner plans on your way home from work.

That is what our days, mine and yours, most likely look like thanks to
Miss Six Hours.

PS. Last week I had to redo daylight savings. I have gone through 3 times
changes in only 4 weeks. My internal clock is nonexistent right now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And while most of you in my hometown are enjoying weather in the 50s and 60s,
I'm still stuck in the 30s with an occasional 40 degree day. So I was very happy
when I saw these little gems at the store because hopefully spring will come quicker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love! xoxo