Monday, April 22, 2013

sweet and silly

There is a little in my class who is always saying the sweetest and silliest things. These are his top 5 very funny, adorable, and a-sharing-must quotes from last week.

                                  FIVE.
(While holding his nose) "Miss Reed, can we please move back to our seats? I kinda tooted and it smells pretty gross over here in my spot...."
What do you say to that?! Yes.

                                  FOUR.
(Before standardized testing and after being told to use scrap paper to doodle when they're done) "Miss Reed, I'm gonna draw you a picture of my house so when you come over you know what it looks like. Oh and can you come over and okay at my house?! My mom will make us good and I have so many fun toys... At least for boys!"
He picture included his balcony and a clear distinction in the different paint colors on the steps and walls.

                                  THREE.
(Randomly during the day) "Miss Reed, I'm gonna miss you when I go to America but I can come visit you because we'll both be in America! But I don't know how far Utah is from Pennsylvania so here is a map to find me in case I can't find you!"
I think he's giving me a great excuse to travel out West!!

                                  TWO.

(After a Bible lesson) "Miss Reed, can you come over to my house so I can read you Bible stories from my Bible??"
YES!! YES!!!! YESSSSS!!!!


                                  ONE.
(After getting hurt and sitting on my lap to until he felt better) "Miss Reed, I prayed to Jesus and asked him to make my back feel better and it worked! But can you pray for me too?"
Every single day I do, bud. Every. Single. Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love! xoxo