Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A to Z

I'm so sorry for the lack of blogging recently.
I took a break from being a normal twenty year old
and played house for a little while with some kiddos.
Let me just say I am not meant to be a single mom.
I am completely exhausted after about a week of
running around with three kids constantly!


But you all deserve a post so here it is:
facts of my life from a to z...

A. age :: twenty.
B. bed size :: king size baby!
C. chore you hate :: dusting - so gross.
D. dream car :: jeep liberty. but i do love wonda the honda!
E. essential start to your day :: water then coffee.
F. favorite color :: blue.
G. gold or silver :: silver.
H. height :: five.feet.five.inches.
I. ice cream :: white mint chip.
J. job title :: student.babysitter.admissions tour guide/office girl.
K. kids :: none.
L. live :: philly suburbs, pa.
M. major :: early elementary education with tesol, and bible.
N. nicknames :: kels and kel.
O. outdoor activity :: running.
P. phobia :: weird textures and smells. and birds!
Q. quote :: "above all things i believe in love." - moulin rouge.
R. righty or lefty :: right.
S. siblings :: one younger brother.
T. time of day :: night owl.
U. university attended :: philadelphia biblical university.
V. vacation spot :: st. thomas and st. john. (fav spot ever!)
W. worst habit :: speeding. race car driver here.
X. x-rays :: wrist. second grade.
Y. your mood :: exhausted.
Z. zoo animal favorite :: giraffes.

I hope you enjoyed those random things :)

1 comment:

  1. Love it- one make me nervous (speed racer) and one needs an edit (phobia- add birds) but most make me laugh! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love! xoxo