Sunday, August 28, 2011

God gave me you (part two) and a hurricane

Well tonight and tomorrow I will be on dorm lock down due to the impending Hurricane Irene. I am getting meals served to me at my dorm site and have finally hooked up the dvd player to the  old school tube tv (after 2 states, 4 stores, and multiple sales people). Today I have been super lazy and have just been bumming it with my roomie. We eat, sleep, watch movies, and repeat. We really feel like babies right now! But this is one of those lazy days I'm not going to fight but embrace because in two days I will be longing for this carefree day nothing to do and the impending carefree day with nothing to do but the same things as I did today all over again! It's a great feeling :)
Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed the song from God gave me you (part one) and will forgive me for being so absent this week. Moving in myself and others, training the newbies for the job in Admissions, and catching up with old and new friends has really taken a toll on me! But I just wanted to take a minute to thank the people who God has given me that I couldn't live without! You all are amazing :)

My family: You da best! God really has blessed me with a crazy, wild, outgoing, lovable, strong, supportive, unique, and priceless Mom, Dad and brother. We won't all be together until Thanksgiving (tears) but I can truly say that we're there for each other through the thick and thin! I can't wait for all the great memories over the holidays! I love you guys xoxo
New York City - September 2010
Nicholas: You're my best friend. You know me better than anyone else and love me no matter what. We met four years ago and even though you were shy and wouldn't talk to me - we were destined to be together. Thank you for being loyal, caring, supportive, amazing, and loving me unconditionally. I thank God everyday for you because I don't deserve the love you give me, but I'll take it! I love you boo xoxo
Christmas Eve - December 2010
Friends: You all are da bomb.com! You've been there for me through so much! I don't know how I could ever thank you all but I'll find a way. I wish some of you didn't live states apart from me right now, but God always keeps us close at heart and brings us together when we need it the most. I'm so thankful for each and every one of you! I love you girls xoxo
Hannah: Graduation - June 2009
Ami: Senior Prom - June 2009
Rachel: GNO Princeton - September 2010
Rebecca: My Birthday - December 2008
Lillian: PBU Formal - May 2011

And there are so many other people who have been there for me through so much - but these girls just needed a special shoot out for being there for me through thick and thin!


Okay so this was suppose to go up yesterday but we lost power mid blogging. Then I had to go down into the dorm basement twice for tornadoes and such. An earthquake, tornado and hurricane/tropical storm all in less than a week! WOW. Anyways, I'm off to get ready for school now that we have power and internet again (16 longgg hours).

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love! xoxo