Wednesday, March 28, 2012

ten things on hump day

Wednesday = hump day!
And for all those that need clarification - it's the middle of the week
(it is all down hill from here).
My day was very - uhh - interesting. Wait til you read this list!
Here are 10 random things that made my day "what it was" - in no order:

1. Had a meeting to schedule my last semester of classes (reaction: when did I grow up?)
2. Filled out a graduation audit form (confession: this kinda freaked me out)
3. Realized I only have 8 more days until I see my best friend (totally freaking out)
4. Walked around target and bought - peanut butter, lip gloss and foundation (success)
5. Had dinner at Panera with a friend and ran into my awesome aunts (love love love)
6. Actually got to talk to Nick on the phone for a whole 5 minutes (say whhattt)
7. Finished a huge project for an educational assessment class (cheers)
8. Listened to Call Me Maybe and Domino on repeat (pre-teen/ghetto phase)
9. Start the final season of Sex and City (tears but excited)

And drum roll please....
10. Dissected and owl pellet in science class (confession: completely freaked me out)

When I dragged myself out of bed today, I totally didn't see #10 coming. I mean the rest were all pretty exciting no matter how sad or nervous I am for a few things. But don't worry, my group and I successfully dissected that owl pellet and put together one amazing "warrior king" skeleton! Elementary Education majors really can do it all friends :)

PS. Anyone else super excited to wake up at 4am on Saturday for opening day of fishing?! I am!!! I go to get my license tomorrow with my special trout sticker so I can hit the streams bright and early with Nick on Saturday. Anyone wanna join us?! I'm bringing the coffee and the donuts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love! xoxo