Wednesday, March 7, 2012

some old hollywood style

I work in Admissions at my school and we do awesome projects!
So myself, a coworker and my two bosses came up with our latest one.
Yesterday we shot our video for a contest inspired by The Artist.
It was so great and incredibly fun to do :) I'll sneak you all a peak when it's done!
Anyways, my coworker and I dressed up like we were from the 1920s.
People stared. We laughed. It was all around an amazing time!
Oh and our coworkers took great pictures of us because we cute :)


It's midterm week hence my lame posts. Sorry :/
And friends - we reached over 10,000 views!!!!!!
I can't believe how much traffic this little blog
has gotten in the past month - pretty crazy.
We have a huge mile marker coming up this week too!
Stay tuned for all the excitement to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love! xoxo