Wednesday, March 14, 2012

motorcycles, fast cars, and freedom

I feel like I need to let everyone into who I really am a little more. I've never been fake or anything on here but this is my blog and I think that since you're here reading all of this because of me - you should know me more. I've decided that each week I'll do one or maybe two posts dedicated to some random facts about me. I hope you enjoy learning more about me and maybe we can make a connection on something that we have in common! Up first - 

I'm obsessed with motorcycles.
Me and some friends riding around Haiti!
My dream - crotch rocket.

I love speed and adventure.
Hard to see but this is my bungee jumping in Zambia, Africa.
My dream - skydiving

I am addicted to country music.
The name of this post - inspired by Rascal Flatts.
My dream - Eric Church. Brantley Gilbert.
And this amazing duo is in concert near by
and I'm going to see them this weekend!!!

I noticed I tend to do crazy things in other countries.
Motorcycles in Haiti and bungee jumping in Zambia!
Oh and my addiction to country music started overseas too.
I love to travel - but that is for another day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love! xoxo