Thursday, March 15, 2012

Indiana

My weekend with my brother and friends was so fun!
We acted like siblings and college students and it was amazing.
We went to all the best places to eat in the area including
Steak and Shake for milkshakes and Buffalo Wild Wings for wings!
We played racket ball and went running in the gorgeous weather.
We met some friends at Ball State for a fun night of bowling and shakes.
We stayed up way to late catching up and watching Top Shot.
I slept on a good friend's couch and caught up with old friends, 
who I've missed dearly, on lives and all the recent gossip.
Basically, Indiana was amazingly fun and I can't wait to go back to visit.
I miss my wingman already and can't wait for him to come home soon!
please ignore the horrible lighting and wind hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love! xoxo