Thursday, March 1, 2012

chats, movie, wawa, nails

5:20 p.m Read an email about possible summer options

5:23 p.m Looked at community college summer class options.

5:25 p.m Realized this summer could be one of the best ones ever.

5:30 p.m Texted my mom to tell  her my exciting news and God's amazing timing!

5:32 p.m Received a call that a dear friend was headed over to visit me

5:41 p.m Began catching up about the last two weeks with my girl.

5:45 p.m Put in 27 Dresses and started the latest drama and gossip sesh!

Watched 27 Dresses and chatted with my friend about everything under the sun :)

7:37 p.m Decided a Wawa run for ice cream was necessary.

7:58 p.m Checked out of Wawa with ice cream and a Cadberry Egg!

8:07 p.m Stuffed my face while finishing the latest drama and gossip sesh.

8:15 p.m Started to redo my nails a teal color and put in another movie.

8.32 p.m Took off half the polish and then decided to keep it but with sparkles.

8.49 p.m Took off the sparkles and went with another color.

9:02 p.m Went back to my original teal nail color.

9:16 p.m Finished my nails up...an hour later :)

9:38 p.m Went on pinterest and got my daily dosage!

9:55 p.m Realized it was Wednesday and I have homework due tomorrow.

10:29 p.m Finished writing this post and am now starting my homework.

It was one exciting night for me people :) I know you're jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love! xoxo