Friday, March 16, 2012

sunglasses

I have sensitive eyes. 
But it works out perfectly because I'm obsessed with sunglasses! I have over 20 pairs spread throughout my rooms and various cars. Below are some throwbacks of me sporting all different kinds of my favorite sunglasses. Obviously I love the big "Jackie O" sunglasses! I visited her grave in DC when I was little and people left a bunch of sunglasses at her grave site. I thought people had just dropped them all there, but then my mom and aunts explained that she was known for her big sunglasses. And that is how, I believe, I became obsessed with big sunglasses. Plus Jackie is one of the most fashionable women in history! Anyways, sunglasses would definitely be my accessory of choice. Now you know something else random about me :)




My inspiration: Miss Jackie O Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love! xoxo