Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Whirlwind

WHIRLWIND.


Definition: 1. a column of air moving rapidly around and around in a cylindrical or funnel shape; 2. used in similes and metaphors to describe a very energetic or tumultuous person or process.

The second definition applies to me the past two week.

"My life as a second semester junior has been quite a whirlwind so far."

I apologize for the lack of posts and depth to my posts.
I have one great post that I'm working on but it's not done.
It will be up soon - one day this week is my goal!
So my deepest apologies for the lack my blogging - it will get better.


Becca and I at LADY GAGA one year ago (9.15.10)
Shout out to my girl Becca: HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!
Welcome to the twenties :)  hope you have a great day - love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love! xoxo