Monday, March 4, 2013

pulling out my suitcases

Wow. I feel like my life has been a whirlwind for the last few months. I finished my final semester of undergrad college classes and started student teaching. I have had my ups and downs (mostly ups) but am thankful for the downs. I finish teaching 4th grade next week and I'm really going to miss all 27 kiddos. They are such an awesome and diverse group of kids, and I have learned from them each and every day. They have definitely made me a better teacher and person in the short two months I have spent with them.

So now I am pulling out my suitcases and packing my bags to head off to my next school and adventure! In two short weeks I embark on a two month journey of teaching 1st and 2nd grade littles. Teaching is always an adventure in my book... but my twist: I will be packing my teaching life up into two bags and one carry-on so that I can teach littles in Prague, Czech Republic! I can't wait to write about all my adventure right here on this little blog of mine.

Prague.
Sounds like a prestigious, royal city.
Tastes like an exploding adventure.
Smells like a mixture of coffee and flowers.
Looks like an old, enchanting city of lights.
Feels like stone, fur and history mixed into one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love! xoxo