Friday, September 28, 2012

top tweets

So for those of you who aren't on twitter, I want to bring you some of my top tweets from this week! I am loving twitter more and more each day! And it keeps getting better as more of my friends start using it and speaking their minds. So if you're on twitter - follow me and if you're funny or cool then I'll follow back. Enjoy friends :)

My tweets:
1. Security acts like they are the FBI around here. You're working for a small Christian college. Not the government. Get a life.
2. Why are people so awkward?! Just give the girl a peck goodbye instead of eating her face. You'll live for 50 minutes until you see her again
3. Why do people sit in class for an hour holding their backpacks? Why dont you stay awhile and maybe take notes
4. Telling a bunch of college students to shush is not the way to 1. gain their respect and 2. model good classroom management #getmeouttahere
5. Awkward student central up in here #getmeouttahere

Check out my twitter feed and then click on my favorites to see some of my favorite tweets from this week! I want to get permission from these folks in the future to post their tweets on here so stay tuned for some awesome stuff because my friends are so funny :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love! xoxo