Wednesday, September 19, 2012

what's new around here

Well friends... I'm sure you've notice some changes around here!
I want to bring in up to speed on the new updates.
First things first, the crew that made this possible:

These two really helped me with every aspect of my relaunch.
Thank you Mike and Eric for making my vision possible!

Secondly, my blog's name: the NEW URL -
alittlethisthatblog.blogspot.com

Make sure you update the link so you come here!
There is a blog that is alittlethisthat.blogspot.com
but if you go there - you'll end up at some
thirty something year old man's site.
Make sure you have it right! I don't wanna lose anyone.

My about me and contact information are also updated.
I have a new email to match the blog's url so make that switch too!
Sorry for all the changes but it is easier to just switch it now.


You have probably noticed some interesting links on the right.
Well all but two of them are linked up to old posts that fit the category.
The other two will be coming very soon! Sorry no hints though.
Look around and check back tomorrow to see...
what our nation is celebrating this week!


1 comment:

  1. Love the new blog and looking forward to more posts- and the new links!! Love you- Gigi

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love! xoxo