Wednesday, October 3, 2012

living with the ring intro



So people have been wondering about the tab
"Living with the Ring"

First things first, I am not engaged.
And don't have plans on being engaged soon.
*Gasps*Shocks*Screams*Gasps*
I can officially say I plan to graduate college ring-less.

So why have part of my blog titled Living with the Ring?!
Well my roommate is engaged and I have so many
friends who are engaged right now as well...
so I am literally living with lots of rings all around me.

This part of the blog will be all about the funny stories,
the horror stories, tips on what to do next, where to look
for the latest wedding ideas, and so much more brought
to you by me and my other friends living with rings as well!

All stories will be anonymous and coming from many sources.
So sit back and enjoy all the stories that are to follow! :)


1 comment:

leave me some love! xoxo