Friday, October 5, 2012

top tweets

Check out last week's top tweets along with these babies:)
And please follow me on twitter - you won't regret it!

1. You think that your so funny when you bash people by name on twitter, but we all think you're an ass and hope you get called out #truth
2. I guarantee you that professors talk about us as much as we talk about them #newsflash
3. Dear people in cars, we can see you so please watch what you do because I am embarrassed for you. Love everyone #awkward
4. I'm wearing pink to celebrate the fact that this year October 3rd is a Wednesday!!! #ultimateday #NationalMeanGirlsDay
5. I just told my class about the time I was traumatized when I rode an elephant and it almost threw me off #throwback

Sorry that I haven't been around enough this week. But I hope you have a wonderful Friday and check back this weekend for some rockin' posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love! xoxo