Thursday, October 25, 2012

fall color palette

I love fall colors and smells.
The colors of the leaves.
The smell of wood burning.
The colors of fall clothing.
The smell of looking adorable.

So it is really really all about
the rich colors of fall that get me.
I love fall activities but you cannot
do them without looking adorable!

Tips for looking adorable this fall:
1. Layers: cardigans, sweaters, and jackets.
2. Textures: sweaters, cardigans, and scarves.
3. Prints: stripes, floral, animal print, and tribal.
4. Accessories: jewelry, scarves, belts, and nails.
5. Boots: anklets, tall boots, and everything in between.

Better believe that I am fully embracing these fall clothing tips
and I will definitely be posting some pictures soon!
Below are my absolute favorite colors!
They are even great to mix and match together. Enjoy!




1 comment:

leave me some love! xoxo