Monday, April 16, 2012

the phillies birthday boy

Well Nicholas - aka #twitterlessnick :)
It is officially your 22 birthday!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend and day.
You're my best friend and everything love!
I'm so thankful for you and wish you the best year ever :)

Travel back a few years with me as we look at the last few birthdays!
Every year I combine Nick's 2 big loves...
 me and baseball.

Here we are celebrating his 19th birthday with the Phillies:)
(We failed to get decent ball park photos there years)
Here we are celebrating his 20th birthday at the Phillies!
His special Diamond Club seats for his 21st bday at the Phillies!!!
One surprise "special" game worth noting -
Celebrating Nick's new job with Post Season tickets!

And finally, Nick's 22nd birthday with the Phillies!
His name on the board and confetti at his seat while we sang:) 
Top: Baby Phanatic. Bottom: Mama Phanatic.
This year just happen to be against the Mets (we hate them).
Here is us sporting our Anti-Mets/Pro-Phillies gear :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANDSOME!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend and day:)
I love you more than words xoxo mwahs

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love! xoxo