Tuesday, April 10, 2012

case of the wiggles

Quick review:
So back when lent started (over 40 days ago)
I wrote this post and gave up texting while driving.
And it was a good thing I did because it became illegal
to text and drive in the state of Pennsylvania recently.
How did everyone else do on their "lent projects?"

Now onto my current medical condition:
Today I had the case of the wiggles.
My toes wiggled. My legs wiggled. My fingers wiggled.
My hand wrote notes just to stay on topic.
My eyes wiggled. My hair wiggled. My lips even wiggled.
My entire body had a major case of the wiggles.
(sorry for the corny picture but it works!)
Some would say I was incapable of paying attention
in one of the most important and longest meetings.
And to those people - I would say, "You nailed it."
It was that after-Easter-break case of the wiggles.
And I had it super bad today - of all days to have it!

But I made it through my meeting and then went to my night class.
Now that was just mean in my opinion - 5 hours of sitting straight.
I mean can't this girl get a break?! Ugh. Nope. Not day.
So I shook my feet and tapped my pen.
I played with my heels and twirled my hair.
And I ran to my car at the stroke up 8.
It was one long day for me friends - but tomorrow will be better!
Sunshine. Little kids. Running. and half way done the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love! xoxo