Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter weekend

I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter weekend :)
April is here and it came on super fast - kinda like the wind today.
I definitely had one amazing long weekend... 4 packed days of fun!
Sorry for the lack of pictures in this post. I'm trying this new thing
where instead of documenting events - I live the events to the fullest :)

I enjoyed my weekend by...
-spending lots of time with Nick and our families!!!
-catching up with my closest friends and their families :)
-running into old friends around town - screams and hugs to go around
-dying Easter eggs (silly dusty rose dye caused lots of problems)
-dinner in Philadelphia with one amazing and crazy Jacobs' family ;)
-fishing at the local streams with my brother and Nick
-getting our first pedicure of the season with my mom
-eating some new and improved water ice from the Perkasie Treat Corner
-Red Robin dinner with the family after Good Friday church
-sleeping in past 7am - huge bright spot of my weekend!
-staying out way to late with all my favorite people
-Easter church with Nick and Hannah's family bright and early at 8am
-and being reminded of all my blessings because of His sacrifice
-Easter flowers from my thoughtful man - keeper!!!
-3 wonderful and delicious dinners all over the county on Easter Sunday 
-a very intense Easter egg hunt that was not totally fair - no names needed
-watching the Phillies Home Opener (and knowing I'll be in the stadium this week!)


Overall, it was a very fun weekend filled with all my favorite people!
I'm missing everyone already and can't wait for summer when they come home again.
Now I'm off to watch my boys hit the field in Citizens Bank Park for opening day,
drive my brother to the airport and finish up the dreaded homework I ignored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love! xoxo