Thursday, November 24, 2011

a thankful heart

I have so much to be thankful for
so my heart is very happy today!
-Jesus Christ, my ultimate savior.
-My faith in Him and life serving Him.
-My family, all together again,
and those who are like family to me.
-My boyfriend who is my ultimate best friend
and love of my life - he's da bomb.
-My best friends who I can always count on
through it all, even states away.
-2 wonderful churches that I have grown so much in.
-My education: with professors who have taught me more
than I ever expected to learn in a classroom.
-The opportunities ahead of me in the upcoming year.
-The country that I love and live in.
-The men and women who keep me safe everyday.
-The football game that ended the perfect way:
Pennridge beating Quakertown - like it always goes.
-And the food I'll get a coma from later, holla!
-And that tomorrow is the best shopping eva :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FRIENDS!! :)

ps. two and a half weeks left!!!!
can't even wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love! xoxo