Wednesday, November 30, 2011

CrossFit

[amen to that!]

I'm almost ready to run my half marathon!
YAY! But not today so more on that later.
But what do I do after I've completed that goal?
I'm signing up to run a half marathon in May -
but what am I gonna do until then.
Run. Run. Run? Boring if you ask me.
Mud run? Other races? Gym it? Lift?
Nah. I found my answer a few months ago.
A blogger I follow did CrossFit and loved it!
I've been thinking about it for a few weeks,
and over my break my brother brought it up
and he said I'd be perfect for it cause of what it takes.
I'm a competitive, no nonsense and don't stop until you're dead
kind of person - and that's how I exercise too [it's pretty tough.]
My motto when you work out with me:
If you aren't passing out or throwing up - keep going.
You won't get better if you don't push yourself.
So I'm looking into 2 CrossFit gyms around me,
and I'm going to be trying it out shortly.
I'm ready to get in the best shape of my life
while being competitive, challenged and having fun!
[Seriously this is right up my alley.]
Watch and find out about it!
It's motivating - believe me :)
Anyone interested?! I AM!
[It's pretty bad ass if you ask me]

1 comment:

  1. Woah! This is so intense! I don't think I'm ready for this. I'll stick to my running and we'll see who ends up with the better bod by summer. ;) You go girl! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love! xoxo