Tuesday, January 17, 2012

back to the grind

This is my dad's favorite quote after breaks
when everyone is getting back into a schedule.
"Well Kels, tomorrow you are back to the grind!"
I was at a preschool for the past 2 week for a class 
- aka teaching, observing, and playing with 4 year olds.
(Oh did I mention cleaning up throw up and peed in pants.)
It was so much fun though! The kids hated to see me leave :(
It was a very sad day - I miss everyone of them already.

But that was more fun than it was work or class.
So today I head back to my apartment for my first day
              tomorrow as a SENIORRR!!!!!!

So it's back to the grind: class, work, babysit, homework.
18 credits part of the semester and 21 credits for the other part.
Oh plus 20 hours of work (Admissions plus babysitting) each week
and then homework. Its about to get really interesting really fast!

I start this year with an apartment, 2 amazing jobs, and a full school load.
Summer is going to be packed with class and teaching as well.
And then in the fall I start my final semester of classes before student teaching.
Yay for senior year though :) I can't believe this is going by so fast.
College has been one of the most amazing experiences of my life!

Oh and don't worry - more about my amazing break in future post :)
I'm saving that for a raining day when I'm missing 1pm wake up calls,
1am runs to Wawa, and not worrying about anything but answering the
who, what, where and when questions every night haha!

Boo-Yah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love! xoxo