Thursday, December 22, 2011

some things i love

First, some things about me - some things I love about the holiday season.

CHRISTMAS QUIZ 
(idea found here)

1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Always wraps - sometimes bags :)
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? WHITE!!!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? sometimes.
5. When do you put your decorations up? First weekend in December and then throughout the month.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? I the ham and mini appetizers!
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Christmas Eve with my grandparents. oh how I miss them.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I never believed in Santa - didn't make sense.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? I always get an outfit and then sibling gifts!
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? White lights, personal ornaments, star.
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? LOVE it!!
12. Can you ice skate? YES!!!! If I could be anything in life - I'd be a figure skater.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? As a child - my doll house [dolls not included].
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? See all my loved ones as much as possible!
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Every type of Christmas cookie.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Decorating the entire house as a family with Christmas music blasting and peppermint hot chocolate afterwards.
17. What tops your tree? A star or angel - whichever we find first.
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? Both ;) I love giving the perfect gifts and seeing what people know I'll love!
19. Candy canes: yuck or yummy? Yummy!
20. Favorite Christmas show? Elf and every Lifetime Movie.
21. Saddest Christmas song? The Christmas Shoes.
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? All I want for Christmas is you - Mariah Carey.

Second, here are some of my favorite Christmas pinterest pictures :)

And last but not least, today is the 3 year mark of when a shy and handsome boy asked me to finally be his girlfriend! So here's to my love and best friend who I adore more than anything. Thank you for standing by me through everything and always loving me. You're my better half babe. I love you Nicholas - always have and always will.

Here is a trip down memory lane - the last 3 years <3
New Years Eve - December 2008.
Nick's spring break - March 2009.
Kelsey's Senior Prom -  June 2009.
Last night of summer - August 2009.
 Flyers game [one year] - December 2009.
 PBU Formal - April 2010.
 Brooks and Dunn - June 2010.
 New York City - September 2010. 
Nick's College Graduation - December 2010.
Eagles game - December 2011.
 Nick's 21st Birthday Celebration at the Phillies - April 2011.
The Outer Banks - June 2011. 
Phillies final postseason game - October 2011.

There you have it folks! That fashion post is coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love! xoxo