Thursday, December 29, 2011

fashionably late

So I promised this smokin hot outfit post forever ago...
well this is what happens when Gigi loses the camera for a few days
and I never seem to be home when her camera is
and she has 566 pictures on her camera... oh em gee.
Note to self: make sure pictures go on my camera next time!
But fashionably late is how I roll for parties :)

How-to take one major outfit piece from day to night.

I had been looking for the perfect sequin dress and I found it 50% off too!
However, this dress was a tad short when I put on some heels
[boyfran and dad did not approve of it without some adjustments].
So thus began the hunt for how to take this dress
from day to night but not wear it as a dress.
Solution - skirts and shoes!

Day: 21st Birthday Lunch
I went with my family to Seasons 52 in King of Prussia for my birthday.
It was ah-mazing! The food, the drinks, and the family made it perfect :)
And yes my mom did take bathroom pictures of me haha
Sequin "shirt" [Macy's] paired with burgundy printed skirt [Kohl's]
and black tights [Macy's] with my new black boots [Famous Footwear].

...SWITCH...

Night: Nick's Work Party
Nick's work party happened to be later that night.
It was at a local hibachi restaurant and was soo fun!
His boss happens to be a very close friend [aka I'm their babysitter]
and we've been waiting for this party for a few months.
So it called for one cute outfit!
[bottom picture was an imitation of a blogger haha] 
Sequin "shirt" [Macy's] paired with a black bubble skirt [Forever21]
and black tights [Macy's] with my hot black booties [Famous Footwear].

The basics stayed the same and the switch took less than 5 minutes.
Which was perfect since it was a fun filled but very busy day.
Same basics - different yet amazing looks - one great day!

Other pictures from that day!!!!!
Which was not my actual birthday but a week later when Jared was home.
The whole gang :)
HELLO diamond earrings! Thanks Mom and Dad :)
Happy 21st Birthday to me!!!!!!!!!!
Nick is just so funny - but no really he is! Minus when he's making fun of me...
My "little" brother home from his first semester at college!
 We're so funny :) oh how I missed my wing-man/partner in crime!

1 comment:

  1. I love your fam! The outfits are adorable. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love! xoxo