Sunday, December 11, 2011

the list

Today is my last day before I turn 21!!!!
Lets assess my list!

My 21st birthday is on December 12!
And these are 21 things I'm doing before then.

Here is a little about the list - post.

Fun:
1. Learn to crochet
2. Go to Cake Boss
3. Shoot a shotgun [post]
4. Go to a hookah bar  [post]
5. Go visit my twin in TN [post]
6. Take a road trip
7. Craft!  [post] [post]
8. Go golfing/to driving range
9. Be thrifty [post] [post] [post]
10. Plant a garden

Stop:
11. Stop biting/picking nails
12. Clean my whole room out
13. Facebook Fast 
14. Kick the coffee addiction


Grow Up:
15. Run 1/2 Marathon [in the process post]
16. Learn to drive stick
17. Get an apartment
18. Read every book in the Bible
19. Travel
20. Make a blog
21. Cook a whole meal


YAYYY!!!! 
I'm going to Cake Boss in less than a month
and I can officially run my 1/2 marathon on Tuesday.
But I've trained for it and have come very close to running a full one.
So I'm counting it as I can do but I just need to time it this week.
Mission complete.

I'm accepting presents and cards now:)
I love birthdays - mine should be a holiday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you! You did wayyyy more on your list than I did, girlfriend. I cannot believe your birthday is tomorrow! Have a fabulous day, I can't wait to come up North and celebrate with you! Also cannot wait to see the new place, congrats! Love you tons, doll. See ya soon! :)

    <3Hannn

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love! xoxo