Thursday, November 7, 2013

living with my ring

Last year I started writing posts on my blog about "living with the ring!" But I wasn't talking about my ring, I was talking about living with my friends who were engaged. I never really took it anywhere though and opted out on all the juicy stories because they weren't mine.

However, now I'm living with my ring! Yes, you read that right - I'm engaged to my High School sweetheart and love of my life. [Aww!] Throughout my engagement, people have been telling me that I should blog or write a book about being engaged, planning a stress-free wedding, and having the time of your life with the love of your life! So here I am bringing you into my world of "living with the ring."

I'm a bride who is obsessed with organization, simplicity, and details.
And I manage to stay this way thanks to spreadsheets, timelines, and pinterest.

Buckle up, friends. I'm about to bring you the stories you've always wanted to hear with the advice that you never thought you needed.


And since you waited patiently and will continue on this journey with me, here is the beautiful ring that I get to live with every day! It sparkles in the dark and blinds my friends. Strangers gasp at it and I stare at it all day. It's my blinging engagement ring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love! xoxo