Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Twenty One.

Well I promised that I would tell you a little about myself
but with a twist of course because bios are boring.
We all know they are - just admit it.

Background story: Almost 2 years ago my Mom started a list.
A list with a number of things to do before her big, golden birthday!
She had so many funs things on it but others were more personal.
(I personally loved and benefited from the fun ones...thanks Mom!)

So now I have a list.
Twenty One things are on my list.
And they all need to be done before I turn 21.
There are only 138 days left.

Here is where my bio twist comes in.
I have for you THE list of my 21 things.
There are three categories.
Fun. Stop. Grow up.

These are things that I want to stay young and do.
These are things that I want to stop or break from.
These are things that I want to grow up and do.

And through this whole fun and crazy ride,
I have a partner in crime! (we're secretly dangerous)
Her name is Hannah and she has blog and list too!
We're best friends and this has been so fun to do together :)

Okay enough blah blah blah... here you go - enjoy loves!


21 things to do before I’m 21
Fun:
1. Learn to crochet
2. Go to Cake Boss
3. Shoot a shotgun
4. Go to a hookah bar
5. Go jet skiing
6. Take a road trip
7. Craft
8. Go golfing/to driving range
9. Be thrifty
10. Plant a garden
Stop or Break from:
11. Stop biting/picking nails
12. Stop being a pack rat

13. Facebook Fast
14. Kick the coffee addiction
Grow Up:
15. Run 1/2 Marathon
16. Learn to drive stick
17. Get a credit card
18. Read every book in the Bible
19. Travel
20. Make a blog
21. Cook a whole dinner


I'll be posting pictures soon with info about how I've completed each thing on my list before my 21st birthday! PS. This blog is part of the list so you have proof that one is done:)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your blog! Looks like you are well on your way to 21 fun and exciting things to do- does watering strawberries really count as planting a garden? Grow up, stop and always have fun! Love ya-

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love! xoxo