Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Homeward bound

I have had an amazing last few days in Prague! My heart aches to say goodbye to this beautiful city filled with amazing people. But I'm currently in the airport looking at my plane and it's starting to sink in that I'm leaving. I'll probably cry the whole way to London and people will wonder what's wrong with the crazy girl in row 15. But at least I have some pretty awesome people waiting for me when I get back home! So here are my last words to Mr. Prague, the city that has taught me so much in last two months about culture, friendship, sacrifice, dreams, history, love and raw beauty. 


Goodbye clay rooftops. 
Goodbye old doors. 
Goodbye tall spires. 
Goodbye rock floors. 

Goodbye sweet flowers.
Goodbye yummy treats.
Goodbye gorgeous views. 
Goodbye sore feet. 

Goodbye dear friends. 
Goodbye precious littles.
Goodbye is to final, so
Until we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love! xoxo