Friday, December 7, 2012

miss pouty face



Today marks the end quite a bittersweet week.
No more undergraduate classes for this girl.
No more working for Admissions every week.
No more homeschooling precious littles either.
My life has completely changed over night...

[Freeze: I feel like these years just flew by!
so the fact that I have to admit that I'm old
enough to be leaving college is absurd to me.]

But this means that now I get to go out and
apply everything my wise and caring professors
have taught me over the past 3.5 years next semester.
I am not graduating (that is officially on May 18!),
but I won't be coming to my beautiful campus everyday.
I will drive to a new school and be the teacher
to a bunch of littles that are all looking at me now!
And to best honest... I. Cannot. Wait!!!

But today I'm a little sad because even though I'm 
running on less than four hours of sleep I am still
able to acknowledge great education when I see it. 
And I have received a great education! I can feel it too.
My professors and peers have changed every fiber in me.
Whaattt?! I know it sounds crazy but I'm truly a better
person because of the education that I received here.

So tonight as I crawl into bed nice and early,
I will say an extra thanks to God for allowing me
to study under some of the most incredible people.
And I will thank Him for bringing me to a school that
has completely transformed my life and heart through
the wonderful people He brought into my life.

1 comment:

  1. So that actually brought me to tears- we are so glad that you could attend a school that would influence you and shape you into the incredible person that you are! Can't wait to hear the stories of the littles and their parents!!! 2013 is going to be just as awesome- but you are a wise 21 year old to pause and recognize the impact of all that you have absorbed these past years and thank God for the blessing. Love you -

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love! xoxo